About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 16 October 2022

Global Heartbeat Run/Walk

"Getting fit isn't just about looking good and feeling good but it's also about change..." - Drew Eubanks

(Best exercise for the heart)

Today we joined the crowd for the 2022 UOB Global Heartbeat Run/Walk.

It is nice to see the park filled again with walkers, joggers and cyclists. The Metropolitan Park Kepong is one of the best ideal relaxing place to jog, walk, exercise or chill by the lake side. It is a great park to spend time with your families. There are two large playgrounds, a roller-skate ring and scenic picnic areas around the lake. 

The park is also popular for kite flying.

(Bikes and skateboards for rent)
(The crowd at the registration area)
(A family picnic by the lake)
(A good spread at Restoran Odin Kepong)
(A good heavy meal after the walk)

No comments:

Post a Comment