About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 8 November 2005

Ja is a dispatch boy...

“My ambition is handicapped by laziness…” - Charles Bukowski


This morning when I woke up, I was a little disoriented. Couldn’t tell where I was and what day it was. Then when I looked around and saw Sara under a pile of comforter next to me then I realized that I was in the study and it was already 7.30 a.m. No wonder it was already bright, the kids have left the blinds wide open. I have to wake Ja up if not he will be late to work.

Today is his second day at work and I don’t want him to be late. Although it is only a temp dispatch boy, the next 3 months will be a good experience for him. The salary is minimal but at least an opportunity for him to earn his own money. At least there will be contribution to EPF, no matter how little, Socso and insurance coverage too. Although we want the best for our youngest son, we want him to feel how hard it is to survive without a job.

Ja can be a difficult boy at times, but he is still my baby…

No comments:

Post a Comment