About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 3 November 2005

Eidil-fitri Mubarak...

“Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win...” - Stephen King


We went to the mosque for Solat Eidil-Fitri. Later, all in the family had breakfast and packed some food to bring to Noh's house and some for Mak Melaka. This year everyone will gather at Noh's house. We were the first to reach there. Later the rest came and we had makan-makan and had our tradional Raya photo session. Only Zain and family were absence this time.

Mak followed us to Melaka. We reached Melaka quite late and had dinner with Mak and Abah. Zai and Amah came later. Abang and Ngah will only balik kampung a few days after Raya.

We started back to KL around 10 p.m. and reached home around midnight. Feeling tired and sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment