About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 14 November 2005

Sabah - Rejuvenate, body and mind...

“People think that foot pain is a fact of life, but life is actually better than that…” - Richard Swersey


We woke up in the middle of the night. It was raining heavily and rain water was leaking from the roof and onto our bed. We shifted positions to avoid the drips and by the time we settled down to sleep it was already morning. We had breakfast of biscuits and Nescafe. The rain drizzled throughout morning and we spent time to try the nature trail leading to nowhere.

We took the first available ferry to mainland and deposited our bags at Sutera habour Pacific Wing. Took a cab to Wisma Merdeka and indulged in foot reflexology. After lunch at the food court, we went to the hair salon to have our hair washed and my hair trimmed 5 inches shorter.

We stopped at the Pasar to buy a box full of ikan kering, udang kering, sotong kering and 5 kg of buah salak. We took a cab back to Sutera Harbour and solat at the hotel surau before we went to the airport to catch our 8 o’clock flight. The flight was slightly delayed and we touched down at KLIA before 11 p.m. Stopped at R&R Dengkil for nasi lemak dinner.

It was an enjoyable holiday. Although tired and sleepy, we were happy to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment