About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 29 November 2005

Pelajar Terbaik Wanita...

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire..."

(Summary of my result)

Last Friday I received a letter from Mesjid Negara, signed by the Imam Besar Mesjid Negara. Enclosed was the result for the Peperiksaan Persijilan Kelas Lanjutan al-Quran Pengajian Dewasa Mesjid Negara Sesi Jun 2003/Ogos 2005. I was the best among the ladies!

Late that night, I received sms from Habsah.

Habsah:  katanya result dah kuar
Aku:        dah dpt. dorang hantar surat. my result alhamdulillah. Result u ok ke?
Habsah:  mine lum tau lagi.
Aku:        maybe esuk lusa dpt surat kot. kalau tak, gi ofis tanya. let me know ye..
Habsah:  ok. suspen betul. katanya pelajar kelas kita highest.
Aku:        ye ke? (segan pulak nak bagi tau yang aku lah pelajar terbaik tu. biarlah orang lain 
cerita... ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment