About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 13 November 2005

A card for my 50th birthday...

"Friendship is a slow ripening fruit...” - Aristotle

Have I told you lately?

How much I love you -
Your gentle touch, your smile,
Your laughter, and your hugs?

How wonderful it is having you
As my very best friend –
A friend I always count on
To laugh at my jokes and listen to my problems?

How often during the day I think about you –
Remembering the good times we’ve had together,
Looking forward to the fun yet to come?

How much it means
To know you are there, to help, to care,
And to understand me better than anyone else does?

Just in case I haven’t told you lately –
I love you…
Very, very much

Happy birthday, Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment