About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 2 November 2005

Semua balik kampung...

"Thanks to the highway system, it is now possible to travel across the country from coast to coast without seeing anything..."


The office was quiet today. Only skeleton staff was around. By lunch time only a handful stayed back. There was an announcement by the management that all staff are allowed to go home at 4 p.m. except those manning critical services. I stayed back till 6 p.m. to authorize some last minute transactions.

Earlier this morning, Iwan and Sara went to Giant with their Abah to do some marketing. The two of them later went to 1-Utama to do last minute shopping for baju raya. When I reached home nobody was at home so I decided to take a short nap. But when I woke up, it was near berbuka puasa and everybody was home.

After dinner start cooking the Nasi Empit and Rendang. Tomorrow I'll cook the Kuah Lodeh and Kuah Kacang.

No comments:

Post a Comment