About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 2 December 2005

Bonus time...

“Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face…” - Rick Riordan


I have sent out a short memo to all my Managers including those at the branches

Dear All,

It was announced in the Senior Officer Meeting this morning that the bank-wide Performance Evaluation moderation has been completed. It was also mentioned that the overall bell curve has shifted to the left compared to last year indicating that the performance bar has been raised. The Director and I have made necessary amendments to the PRIME ratings of some affected staff in accordance with the decision of the Management during the bank-wide moderation sessions.

I will be distributing the PRIME forms to Branch Managers and Section Heads on Friday. Would appreciate if all supervisors could communicate the ratings as well as development plans to all staff and have the forms signed.

I will discuss with Director on the bonus allocation for all staff based on the quantum stated in the KA.

Regards.

Deputy Director


The announcement has created excitement among all staff and I have been receiving inquiries about the bonus. As stated in the KA, the budget allocated for each department is 3 months but the bonus quantum between the range of 0 – 5 months will be allocated for each staff, subject to their performance ratings. On top of that, for those with a rating of 4.7 – 5.0 are also eligible for standard merit bonus of 1 month.

I have prepared a preliminary list on the bonus allocation and will be discussing the list with the Director. Looking at the bell curve of the department and branches, safely I could confirm that none of us will get below 2.65 month bonus. And we have a few who deserve 4-6 months.

Alhamdulillah… Yeay!…

No comments:

Post a Comment