About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 11 December 2005

The way we were...

'“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony...” - Gandhi
'

It was like we were 30 odd years ago. We have a lot to talk about and we feel as if we never grow old and never got separated from each other.

We woke up early and got ready to go gallivanting. We had breakfast at Devi in Bangsar and went to Mala’s at Bandar Utama. Went to Low Yat and met up with Ani's sons and cousins. With their assistance, Senator Ubai managed to purchase her laptop. I had the opportunity to apply for a phone line and Streamix for our Sri Putramas Apartment.

In the afternoon, we said goodbyes with heavy hearts. On the way to send Bee, we stopped at Section 14 to have lunch at chicken rice house. Detoured to Kak Nora's house to say hello. After sending Bee home, drove to Taman Melewar to send Senator Ubai.

Back at our Bidara house, I had pizza with the three stooges.

No comments:

Post a Comment