About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 16 December 2005

Thailand: Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai - Rose of the North...

"A traveler's life is one that includes much pain amidst its enjoyments…”

Chiang Mai is the second-largest city in Thailand, with cool mountain climate. This small city offers a much more pleasant atmosphere than Bangkok, but still has all the modern amenities. The location of the city lends itself to excellent trekking and exploration of the lush surrounding nature areas. The heart of Chiang Mai is its old city, circled by ancient walls and moats and offers an old-world feel, despite the heavy traffic circling it.

(AA visit to the souvenir shop)
(A local cottage industry outlet) 

No comments:

Post a Comment