About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 30 December 2005

Journey of Hope...

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness...”- Friedrich Nietzsche


With Iwan and Sara went to Tanglin to have nasi lemak breakfast. This morning we will be attending MAKNA's 9th Anniversary Periwinkle day celebration at Menara Kuala Lumpur. I had a car park reserved for me. We were ushered up the lift to the function room where I was seated at the VIP table together with Dato Farid, the Chairman of MAKNA and Tan Sri Aziz and wife.

There were presentation of gifts to cancer patients and cultural performance by the Menara KL cultural group. We had brunch while being entertained by Saiful and Adibah Noor. The function ended at noon with each of us was given a goody bag full of souvenirs from the cancer patients. At night we had dinner at Laksa Shack at 1-Utama and missed watching the movie, as the queue was long.

Received a late call from a friend and slept very late listening to the hill tribe music.

No comments:

Post a Comment