About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 1 December 2005

Year-end holiday...

“I must be traveling on now, ’cause there’s too many places I’ve got to see.” ~Lynard Skynyrd


My court case in Bentong was postponed again. And I have a few more court cases pending before the end of year.

Next week, hubby will be flying to Dhaka on some consulting assignment. I wish I could join him for a few days there but with our special project coming to the end of the window period, heavy commitment is needed to monitor market situation.

And as the Project Owner, I am expected to be around. The Director is on leave for 2 days. Most of the Managers are also on leave to clear their annual allocation. My teams have been working very hard this year and have no time to take time off. Most are worried that they may have to forgo some. I have 18 more days to clear minus the 10 days that can be converted into cash, most probably I could only take a few days off and the rest will be hangus.

Our flight for our Chiangmai trip is still on the waiting list. I will have to ask Linda to book other dates if the flight is not confirmed by next week.

My Overseas Travelogue: musmun.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment