About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 4 December 2005

Strategic Leadership...

“I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself...” - Rita Mae Brown


9th Senior Management Conference

Putrajaya Marriott Hotel
3 – 4 December 2005'

The Senior Management Conference is an annual forum for senior management to enhance teamwork, develop greater awareness of activities outside our respective functional areas and to contribute collectively towards capacity and capability enhancement within the organization.

For the 9th SMC the theme is ‘ Strategic Leadership and Alignment for Greater Organisational Effectiveness’. The forum was conducted at the Putrajaya Marriott Hotel, a retreat environment, away from the office. For these 2 days we were divided into groups and engaged in strategic conversations and discussions to discuss on our strategic results. 7 Strategic Results were presented during the plenary session on the second day. Because of time constraint, the remaining Strategic Results will have to be presented at another session.

Anticipated key outcomes of the SMC will be translated into initiatives and actions, bringing direct benefits to the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment