About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 9 December 2005

Old girls gathering...

“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one...” - Dr. Seuss

(Senator Ubai and Bee at my Putramas Apartment...)
'''
I received a huge fruit basket from a close friend. And Linda ordered a 2 kg carrot and walnut cake for our party tomorrow. Senator Ubai was at Bee's house early. After Maghrib went to fetch both of them and we had nasi goring dinner at my Putramas Apartment. We updated each other on happenings while relaxing and watching TV and ended up sleeping very late.
'
In Kota Bharu, Anie and her sister, Inah, Nik Airah and family boarded the bus at 9.30 p.m. ETA KL at around 5.00 a.m. tomorrow morning.''

No comments:

Post a Comment