About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 23 June 2010

A darkened passage...

"Do you know what I am saying when I am not saying anything at all?"

(Masked beauties in Istanbul Grand Bazaar...)

Nobody knows what's going on in my head. And I shouldn't assume that anyone know what I was upset about. We see things differently. Something that annoys me may not mean anything to anyone.

When I am disappointed and annoyed, it’s easy to trap myself into doing what I don’t want to do. The silence creates a sense of abandonment and sadness. But my stone-walling is in no way hinder me from doing what I desire.

There is a darkened passage in my mind
Too frightened to know what I might find,
But every time you look into my eyes
You know my heart never lies...

2 comments:

  1. emak... don't be upset...
    we love you! :)
    ~sara & fitri~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara & Fitri,
    I am ok now, don't worry. It's just a mood-swing. Once in a while i need to let go off steam... he he...

    ReplyDelete