About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 22 June 2010

My ego unravels…

"It takes a long time to build a relationship. But it does not take a second to destroy it..."

(Batang Ai, Serawak)

I am weary. Do not ask why I have become so touchy of words used.

Argument over inconsequential issues, petty matters may lead to a gradual erosion of trust. Most of the time, very often, it was never a case of deliberate act. Instead, it was just a normal gesture. It is quite normal to be cautious. Unfortunately, caution itself can become a handicap when worry grows to a point of extreme which lead me to become defensive. This diminishes my ability to be my own self and be in balance. It can create a state of isolated paranoia to one degree or another.

I am not settling scores or avenging a hurt feeling. In essence, my silent days reflect an injured ego which after a while will not matter much any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment