About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 27 June 2010

Reunion with the seniors...

Friends we are, forever friends we'll be,
Wherever we are, you're right beside me.
I hope we stay friends 'til the end of time,
And whenever that is, our friendship will still shine.

Standing L-R: Nong, Kak Aini Ramly
Seated L-R: Kak Zaiton, Kak Ani Ismail

2 comments:

  1. alahai... too bad i had to miss the occasion; I wouldn't recognise k ni ismail and can't recall k zaiton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YB Ubai,
    Both Kak Ani were there at Md Roose reception. Kak Zaiton was not in the hostel with us, but she was Kak Ani's clasemate. Met a few other seniors too...

    Only last week, Bee and met with Kak Aini Ramli. She came to take care of her father in hospital...

    ReplyDelete