About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 28 June 2010

One of those days...

"My life has been one of contrasts..."

(2004 - Frazers Hill with the Vulcan)

On one hand I yearn to be pampered and loved, to be surrounded by friends, old and new, and marvel at life accomplishments.

On the other hand I feel a deep disconnection with my surroundings, I love to be alone, just whisper to the wind, or sit atop a craggy peak in solitude and reflect on my life. I am happy to be alone, only me, the earth and the sky. When I feel contemplative, I find great solace in venturing into the wilderness or listen to the collection of old songs and forget the mess that accumulates in my head.

I am ranting because today was just one of those days, and I am expecting more to go wrong in days to come. And the following weeks' forecast reveals a repeat of bad everything too.

No comments:

Post a Comment