About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Pahang - Cameron driving endurance…

"I love criticism just so long as it's unqualified praise..." - Sir Noel Coward 

(Equatorial Hotel, Cameron Highlands...)

I nearly broke my back that day.

With my condition, I was at my most vulnerable when we decided to go to Cameron highland to test our driving skills. I have not taken heed of the doctor’s advice at all. The journey through the winding road was disastrous to my body. And look what have I got myself into now? Another week to endure torturous backache. I guess the ‘koyok’ will get permanently stuck to my back to ease the pain.

This morning when I walked into the meeting room with my stiff gait, someone at the back shouted “no meeting, no mating for you puan… kah kah kah”.

Very cheeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment