About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 6 November 2018

FRIM jungle walk...

"After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb..." - Nelson Mandela

(A cooling small waterfalls of FRIM)

Just recently, we figured out another jungle trail leading to the other part of FRIM.

The trail starts from the Kepong Botanical Garden, ascending a little steeply at first till we reached a partly hidden small waterfalls. The water flows from the mountain and best for washing our sweating face and chilling our tired feet in the cool water. From here on we trekked downhill and reached the tarmac road leading to other attractions in FRIM.

We trekked back to the Botanical Garden using another route. The total trekking distance today was 6.22 km.

(We have the trail to ourselves)
(A cool morning walk in the jungle)
(Another jungle trail leading to the mountain)
(A campsite in the jungle)
(Reseach Centre in FRIM)
(A clusters of chalets)
(Meeting regular cyclists and joggers)

No comments:

Post a Comment