About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 9 November 2018

Pace walking in the park...

"Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood..."

(Distances to other Botanical Gardens)

We are trying our best to stick to our routine exercise.

In order to break a sweat and hit between 75 to 80 percent of the maximum heart rate we need to brisk walk about an hour. Walking is an excellent exercise to burn calories, and hopefully enough to burn the excess fat and tone our muscles.

We are making the most of whatever free time that we have.

(A morning outing for children from a nearby kindergarten)
(Today's pace walking distance)

No comments:

Post a Comment