About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Hiking the Syabas Trail...

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better..." - Albert Einstein

(The beginning of the Syabas Trail)

The weather was fine and it was breezy and cooling early in the morning.

Today we explored another jungle trail, one of the many in FRIM. The Syabas trail starts at the end of a tarmac road leading to the water encatchment area. The air was fresh and it was fairly cooling and shaded for a relaxing stroll. But still, we were sweating buckets.

Half way, we turned back as it was too late to complete the hike...

(A tarmac road, a steep climb)
(There was a Forest Run earlier)
(Another small waterfalls)
(Tired and sweating buckets)

No comments:

Post a Comment