About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 19 November 2018

High Tea at Datin's place...

“ A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out..."

(A gathering of a few friends)

A few of the gang from KB would be in Kuala Lumpur over the weekend.

Some came with the whole entourage to visit the Nasyrul Quran and interesting places in Putrajaya. Others were here to attend weddings or visit their grandchildren or relatives.

Datin Ma was kind enough to host the gathering at her place in Shah Alam with varieties of home-cooked dishes to savour.

(Delicious spread of food on the table)

No comments:

Post a Comment