About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 22 October 2005

Family Iftar...

“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter...” - E.E. Cummings


When he came home we decided to go to Sungai Buluh R&R to buy satay Samuri for the berbuka puasa. As they have just open for business, we could either wait and have a nap at the surau or come back an hour later to pick-up our order. The traffic was heavy but we were lucky to ride the Big-bike and managed to beat the massive jam.

Tonight we have organised berbuka puasa for the family. Lan brought nasi lemak bungkus for main dish, I prepared kuah lodeh and nasi empit. Noh brought fruits for dessert and Latif brought roti boom. Shah, Zin and Ros couldn't join us tonight. While the men went for Terawih, the ladies were having a good time touching base with each other.

As a parting gift, I sedekah a set of telekong for the ladies for them to use for Solat Aidil-fitri.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful blog, great pictures! I very much enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete