About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 14 October 2005

Cultured stones...

“Life isn't finding shelter in the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain...” - Sherrilyn Kenyon
 

After office we drove to 1-utama and berbuka puasa in the car sharing a bar of chocolate and half a bottle of water found in the glove compartment of Sara’s car. 

After solat magrib at the surau, we shared a bowl of Asam Laksa at Laksa Shack for dinner. Tonight we decided to look for taps and bidets for the bathrooms of our Putramas apartment. Jusco Home Centre was quite complete with home furnishings and we found what we were looking for. We also have a look at cultured stones and imagine the living room will look cool with one wall plastered with these stone.

We must remember to take the measurement of the wall the next time we visit the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment