About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 24 October 2005

Penang: Blissful escape...

“Traveler’s heart never settled long in one place…”


Penang - KL

The alarm woke us up at 4.45 a.m. We heated the food we bought last night in the microwave and had ice-cream for dessert. The master bath-room had no hot water so we showered in the other bathroom. Need to report this to the caretaker. After subuh we continued our sleep till 9.30 a.m. Later, we handed over the keys to the caretaker and took the Balik Pulau route to get out of Penang Island.

The journey home was smooth except for a few road blocks and speed traps. We reached Tapah R&R and took an hour nap then continued our journey after solat. We reached home before 5 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment