About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 8 October 2005

Leisure, relaxing retreat...

“If you drink much from a bottle marked 'poison' it is certain to disagree with you sooner or later...” - Lewis Carroll

(A relaxing tranquil date...)

We slept again after subuh and woke up very late.

We were supposed to go back to Melaka for our family gathering. But yesterday I received a call from Mak to inform that the kenduri tonight has been postponed to next weekend.

Today we decided to go for urut at our spas. We drove to Sri Hartamas. We dropped hubby at 3R spa to indulge in a strong body massage by Pak Su. Sara and I went to Sri Dewi Spa for our traditional massage. I have only one session left and need to sign-up for a new package. Later, the two of us berbuka with roti canai and roti boom with rendang daging. Sara went to buka puasa at a friend's house in Sri Gombak.

No comments:

Post a Comment