About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 2 October 2005

Kenduri kendara...

“Fools talk, cowards are silent, wise men listen...” - Carlos Ruiz Zafón


On Saturday, we went to the apartment to inspect the progress of the renovation. Not too bad. At least we could see some improvements compared to last week. On the way to Badrul's house in Segambut for lunch, we detour to have a look at the progress of our Mandy Villa apartment. It was near completion and I guess soon we have to look for tenants.

On Sunday, we went to Lan’s house at Bukit Beruntung for kenduri tahlil and cukur jambul followed by marhaban. All of Aya’s family was there. Except for us, none of hubby's adik beradik came. We had a good home-cooked meal although the weather was too hot for comfort especially for the men who stayed outside under the tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment