About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 21 October 2005

Majlis berbuka puasa...

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about...” - Marilyn Monroe

(A spread of sumptuous dishes)

These past few nights, I have been having berbuka puasa with vendors and suppliers.

Last night, Dato' Nik invited us for berbuaka at Diatas Brasserie, Legend Hotel. The night before, MCM organised the iftar at their office in Shah Alam. And tonight, the department is organising the Iftar too. Somehow I have to choose between joining the Puspanita or my staff and I decided to be with my people. We managed to gather quite a number of staff and family although we have mobilised nearly half the department for courses and consignments. For those who were unable to join, we have packed some kueh-mueh to bring home. Hubby came from work and Sara came later to join us. The committee has invited an Ustaz to deliver ceramah and also to lead us in Solat Terawih. We ordered food from Che Dan Catering. The food was in abundance and tasty.

After solat terawih, they cleaned up and packed us some food. Sara and I drove home separately. Slept quite late watching movie on Astro.

No comments:

Post a Comment