About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 10 October 2005

The Car Clinic...

“Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace...” - Robert J. Sawyer


Yeah! I’m on leave today. Hubby is on off half day and will be going to work in the afternoon. First, he sent the Kia to the workshop. The car is in need for a little repainting job and I will be using Sara’s car to go to work. Then he checked on the Big-foot. The Big-foot has not been able to start since I can't recall when. Called the mechanic to tow away the 4x4 to the workshop. Hopefully it’s nothing serious. Have left the big-foot idle for too long.

At home I prepared cream caramel to bring to Subang. At Zu's house the makan-makan was meriah and they prepared plenty of food. We solat terawih at the nearby mosque then I drove home and slept early feeling dead tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment