About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 15 October 2005

Imam Mesjid Maluri...

“You can only be young once. But you can always be immature...” - Dave Barry


I drove to UIA to fetch Sara. Sara and I will be going back to Melaka. Tonight we were having the berbuka puasa with the family. Zai came earlier to help in the kitchen. Abang and family came later in the evening together with Abu Dzar. Ever since Abu Dzar came back from Cairo, he has been appointed the Imam in Mesjid Maluri. Before iftar, we had a small kenduri and tahlil and later went to the masjid in 2 cars.

Tonight Abu Dzar led the jemaah in Solat Terawih and we felt so proud of him to be able to lead as imam at an age so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment