About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 10 June 2006

My Journey ends....

The caravan will stop at the end of the track
When the journey's over, there's no turning back
The rear view mirror reflecting the past
Of memories precious, forever last

The moon fades
The path darkens
My journey ends...

p.s. I had a wonderful holiday and I really enjoyed it very much. I love you, yang...

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. oh, you are so much in love, but surely the journey is just beginning. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has,
    It’s true, the journey is just a beginning…

    I promise life, I will change my fate to a better,
    If not sooner, then maybe a little bit later...

    And as for love, with everyday, feelings get tender,
    And every moment, makes love grow stronger…

    Take care…



    I hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bes nya dapat pegi holiday..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nong..bestnyer holiday...glad u had a nice time, welcome home..

    ReplyDelete
  5. may i ask u a question::?
    camper van looks nice tapi bila nak kena pergi ke loo ka atau nak mandi for example; where did u both go? ada facilities like that ker kat camp site or dlm campervan itself such things r provided?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zino,
    Memang best gi holiday. Relax body and mind... Bila balik kerja, by the time you clear outstanding work, you want to go for a holiday again... he he...

    Linalani,
    Enjoy sangat2... I wish I could spend longer time to venture the south island...

    Simah,
    Don't worry. Campervan tu macam rumah bergerak! Equipped with loo and shower! Stove, fridge, microwave and oven pun ada... kat camp site refill water and dump the waste...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow nong, what a rich travel experience..campervan looks interesting, been trying to rent those during my trip to Europe(5 yrs ago..)but can't afford it..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trav,
    The trip was fun. We saved quite a lot renting a campervan as compared to renting a car and staying the nights in the hotel.

    We can drive anywhere we like, anytime we want at our own sweet time... Cuba lah…

    ReplyDelete