About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 2 June 2006

Traveling again?

“Our life itself is a journey. Let’s travel…”


Each year, hubby and I will plan for our holidays together. And each year, without fail, we will decide on a new overseas destination. Sometimes in a year, we will go to only one single destination, but most of the time it will be two or three more depending on the availability of time.

Between him and me, time is always the essence.

So this year in February, we went to Bali for a very relaxing tranquil holiday. Then in May I went to Paris and Vienna for work and extended my stay to spend the holiday with hubby in Vienna, Budapest and Bratislava. And earlier this year, during the MATA fair, we booked air tickets to go to Auckland, early June.

Yeay! It looks like hubby and I are going for another holiday soon. I wish Sara, Iwan and Ella could come along but somehow we could not get extra tickets, if not it would be a nice family outing together and a honeymoon treat for the pengantin baru…

My Overseas Travelogue: munmus.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Kak Nong, enjoy your holiday. Will be waiting for nice pics and story..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am,
    hopefully the weather tak sejuk sangat. Di NZ tu tengah winter sekarang ni...

    Will post the pics bila balik nanti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kak Nong, Came to your blog from NBB's corner, Nurul and I have been friends since secondary school. I like your blog, 1st thing that caught my attention was our blogs' names are almost similar:) Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazia,
    Hi, betul ke sama nama blog kita? Kak nong akan datang menjengah nanti...

    ReplyDelete