About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 1 June 2006

Congealed brain...

“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop…” - Confucius


The meeting to brief AG on our department’s half year achievements and risk profiling was done yesterday afternoon. There were various follow-up actions need to be done. And all throughout the day people were busy doing analysis and reports. Not a dust was stirring. Not even a whisper or a murmur was heard. Not a creak of the floor. Everyone was busy to complete their reports.

Later in the evening they sat and discussed strategy with me, till hours quite wee. The charts all studied, all thoroughly read. And visions of questions and queries dance in my head. I need to submit the report tonight. It was quite late, and my fate is sealed. Under all this pressure, my brain has congealed!

Now I am in my room staring at the blank monitor. I'm just too tired to work anymore!

5 comments:

  1. Kak Nong, take a break. I just finished my 2 hour presentation. Now just feel like landing peacefully on my bed. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the cat is u...then in ur exhaustion..u look sooo very very cute akak..take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM,
    Yup dear, need to take a break. This Sunday I’ll be traveling again. U must get a good rest too…

    Simah,
    Arghhh… Just like that cute kitten, I want to lay back and dream… Kat sini school holiday, so everyone is in a holiday mood…

    Tipah,
    Last comment tu TST ye...

    ReplyDelete
  4. TST tu mende ek kak nong? :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cik Tipah,
    TST tu agaknye "taknak sape tau" he he...

    ReplyDelete