About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 30 June 2006

Reward for ideas...

“An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all…” - Oscar Wilde

'

Currently, my organization is exploring the idea management process, policies and system to enable all staff to give ideas on various topics and issues. This initiative is a spin-off from last year's Knowledge Management Fair.

As part of the recognition process, they are considering an individual points system whereby points will be awarded to ideas in various campaigns throughout the year as long as they are original and relevant. For those ideas, staff will receive points. The more ideas contributed, the more points you accumulate.

They are also thinking about having a "Hall of Fame" for individuals and departments as a way to recognize staff contribution.

I told my people to contribute. The management values your ideas. Don't say they never ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment