About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 24 June 2006

Majlis persandingan...

“The greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances...” - Martha Washington


A bride and groom,
With the warmness of their souls
Happy about tomorrow,
And persevere the future before them…


We too are lovers, he and I,
Plighted through the stormy sky
All through the riotous ardent weather
We dreamed, and loved, and rejoiced together…

(You and I)

10 comments:

  1. Kak Nong, lovely pictures of the newlywed and the earlier one..

    Diduakan berkekalan sehingga keanak cucu cicit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love is all around..masyaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM and Simah,

    Untuk pengantin baru dan juga yang lama, a marriage is a promise to compromise, no matter how great or small.

    Though life is never perfect, hopefully a true love will surpass all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. semuga mempelai kekal bahagia sehingga ke akhir hayat .. amin..

    ReplyDelete
  5. InsyaAllah... itu lah harapan kami semuga kasih sayang berkekalan selama2nya...

    Pesan kami lagi: "True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be"...

    ReplyDelete
  6. May both couples be blessed by Allah swt forever and ever..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annckay,

    Yes, forever and ever... InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Selamat Pengantin Baru & Lama...Moga kedua-dua pasangan kekal bahagia hingga ke akhir hayat....Aminnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kak Nong, you both look good together :) Pengantin baru tu siapa? I thought that was YOUR wedding photo ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lady,
    Dalam mengharungi alam perkahwinan, mereka akan mengecapi asam garam kehidupan. Semuga Allah memampukan mereka menyemai keikhlasan dan membena keluarga sakinah.

    Queen,
    Pengantin baru tu my son and DIL. Zaman I kawin dulu gambar banyak black & white... (nampak sangat antique nye kami ni :)..Kena cari tu, nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete