About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 12 May 2010

A bad hair day…

"Life craziness has thrown a curve ball to my routine..."


I may always feel bad about myself in one way or the other. I often have a negative picture of myself and what I can achieve. The past 2 days I was drilled and grilled in court as if I was the accused instead of the witness. But I stood strong in the witness dock and pride myself in answering all questions calmly.

Today it was a different ball game altogether when it came to my turn to be crossed. The defense counselor cum psychoanalyst went all out to discredit me with questions way out of context, I was near to giving him a piece of my mind and get me charged for contempt of court. If not for the judge’s soothing reprimanding voice that held my retaliation at bay. My blood was nearly reaching boiling point at one point of time. I hate it when people look at me and want what they want me to be instead of what I actually am.

Sure, there are worse things in life, but let's face it. I am having a bad hair day today, literally.

2 comments:

  1. Salam kak Nong...rasanya kak Nong dah pun biasa menghadapi situasi ini ...bila dlm keadaan macam tu...kenalah banyakkan sabar...dan bersikap professional kan kak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aNie,
    W'salam. Kadang2 bila dah tertekan, boleh hilang sabar jugak. I have faced with worst situation than this...

    Apa nak buat...

    ReplyDelete