About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 13 May 2010

A little pampering...

"Life is hard, but its good to be alive..."


My backache is bothering me again…

Today is my first day in the office after being away. I was expecting my diary to be free. But somehow news of the court case postponement has reached many. And they scrambled to block my time. I am disappointed. Any conscientious person with half a brain and even a little heart instinctively knows that I need some space to clear my emails and in-trays.

And it was also to hubby’s disappointment when I was not overly excited when he showed me my 55th birthday present. But then when I looked at the model, it was love at first sight. I love it and I know that the cost will dent whatever savings that we have. We have chosen the model and color and made the booking, even our special number plate is already available for use.

It is many months too early before my birthday but there is no harm for me to indulge in a little bit of pampering…

6 comments:

  1. Kak...mesti hadiah kereta ni...

    Tak salah jika diri dimanjakan lebih2 lagi oleh suami tercinta...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aNie,
    Makin tua makin manja pulak kan?

    Kak nong tengah fikir nak buat apa dengan kereta lama ni. Sayang pulak nak let go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bagi je kat saya yg baru hilang kereta ni K Nong..
    He..he..he..just kidding sis..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madam,
    Jika mendengar guruh di langit, air dalam tempayan jangan di curahkan lagi...

    Kena dengar pepatah melayu tu. Biar dapat dulu yang baru, baru buang yang lama.... kah kah kah..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like ....

    Never mind the dent, kecit je tu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tok Ngah,
    Yes, I like too, i like too...

    ReplyDelete