About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Fasten your seatbelts…

"Happiness is a gift. And the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes..."

Thank goodness the tutorials for my new car only took two hours on Sunday morning. If not we would have missed the wedding in KL and the appointment in Melaka.


It may take a while for me to get use to the gadgets and idiot lights but I guess it is good to know of the high standard of travelling safety the car has to offer. Hopefully I would not be easily distracted or startled with the accessories. With my style of driving, knowing where the accelerator and the brakes are, is good enough for me.

But when and if I need to prove my mad driving skills, I may, one of these days take up the offer to drive at Sepang F1 track.

12 comments:

  1. perjalanan akan lebih lancar dan bergaya hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sepang F1 circuit?

    It should have been a Ferrari, Lamborgini, Porche or BMW then.

    (Thinking aloud) Why a sedan eh? A two seater suits you fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zino,
    Harap2 perjalanan lebih selesa. Tapi haritu first day dah kena speed trap - he he he

    *****
    Kak Pah,
    W’salam. masih fascinated dengan gadget2..

    *****
    Sara,
    Mak excited dapat kereta baru... ada orang nak dapat my old car tak rasa excited ke? You must take very good care of that car tau...

    *****
    Tok Ngah,
    I had a BMW 320i when I was 35, I had a Volvo 960 when I was 45, And now at 55, I would just settle for this.

    Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche are too sporty for this grandmamma lah…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam kak...wow!! Birthday present dah sampai ye...hehehe

    Semoga segala perjalanan akak selamat walau ke mana jua...

    Akak comel aje...kalau berdua naik kereta sport macak Tok Ngah kata tu memang best...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak nong
    wah..bila dah naik ni..makin panjang la langkah akak..hahaha

    nak tumpang pi Kl boleh tak????

    ReplyDelete
  6. aNie,
    W'salam. Yeay! dah dapat early birthday present...

    Sports car tu lebih sesuai untuk my grand-daughter... kah3

    *****

    Ezzah,
    Kak nong bawak pergi balik kerja jer. Masuk hutan atau masuk kebun, kena guna our 4x4...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeay! Ada kete baru..Nanti bolehlah Kak Mun bawak pusing-pusing KL... hehehe..

    -Linda-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda,
    Yeay... nanti boleh gi round2 KL. Tapi kalau nak test power kena masuk hiway baru boleh pecut... ish ish...

    ReplyDelete
  9. kak nong, sara dapat kete yang mana?

    ~Pah~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pah,
    Kak nong bagi sara my Kia Spectra. Now both Sara and Iwan are using Spectra..

    ReplyDelete