About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 3 May 2010

Suppressed emotions...

"Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past..."

(Am I losing hope?)

There will never be a perfect moment to reflect on my confused life.

I realize that at times, I do indeed tend to reflect in a less than positive way. I am allowing negative thoughts to build up and simmer in my mind. Very often this creates suppressed emotions which build steam and are eventually likely to erupt.

If I wait until every aspect of my life is in complete order to make my life better, I will likely be waiting a very long time.

But, there are some moments that I treasure,
when there's nothing else on this earth that matters,
so I make a wish in my heart, and put a smile on my lips
I give love another chance, I give hope one more reason...

11 comments:

  1. Dont let your thinking control you.Insyallah all will be ok!

    ....wawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nong, Congrats for your daughter's wedding. May allah bless the couple and your whole family.

    jam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wawa?,
    The mind is always playing tricks on us. I am juggling stress-induced workloads and managing my confused emotions concurrently.

    “If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting..."

    *****
    Jam,
    Thank you for the well wishes. Now, the house feel empty and awfully quiet…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam Hari Ibu Kak Nong, mudah-mudahan yang baik-baik saja dariNya untuk Kak Nong :)

    Moga kekeliruan dah berlalu dan emosi kembali tenang :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. B Rampai,
    TQ. May we be cherished with lots of love from our childrem (and grandchildren too).

    We mums will persevere the hardship of bringin them up wothout expecting anything in return...

    Emotions are like a rollercoaster ride... there are ups and downs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends are not only for sharing of laughters and sorrows but serve as living examples too. Be wise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tok Ngah,
    Yes. Friends are someone who always stands with you in your worst times too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nong...
    Never give Love another chance
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love is beautiful. Don’t give up on love. It will happen when you least expect it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. its true that love is beautiful..
    but then ..be with the right one ...other than that...let it just be in yr heart....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, i agree. When you find true love
    it is something you keep within your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete