About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 15 May 2010

Stressful life...

"It's better to be extremely happy for a short while than to be just 'okay' for your whole life..."


Lately my life is busier and more stressful!

The whole morning was spent in bed, trying my best to nurse my ailing back. I had taken loads of medicines but the muscle pain still persists. My upper back is now painful as I sit at work longer. The stresses and pressures are greater when I rest and relax less, and I am under more strain lately. On top of that I have to bear with my gastric pain too.

The back pain has left me depressed but I am not going to allow it to spoil my weekend with the kids. Lunch time today, all in the family went to Segambut for a kenduri aqiqah. The afternoon was spent resting and napping. We had family dinner at ‘Just Thai’ in 1-Utama and later with Sara and Fitri, we watched the movie ‘Iron Man 2’.

4 comments:

  1. Take a break sis n pamper urself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam,
    Yes, i need a long break. But the timing is not right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM,
    How are you? I hope you and family are well...

    My backpain is really bad this time and i need to take a break soon...

    ReplyDelete