About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 2 May 2010

Grandmas and Grandpas B'day Meet...

"It's funny how when you're a kid a day can last forever and now all these years seem like a blink..."

The grandmamas and grandpapas of SMKB met again to celebrate Adilah and Nasir's birthday at Secret Recipe. Today is the first time I met with another two of our long lost friends, Ramlan and Fakhri. Thanks to Col Abdul and Bee for arranging for the reunion.
'
(From L-R: Ramlan, Nasir, Hasni, Col. Abdul, Nasidah, YB Ubai, Noriah,
Adilah, Doc Helmi, Nong and Fakhri -not in the pic)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry had to miss this ...again ..
    Sapa Ramlan tu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tok Ngah,
    We missed you again. Maybe next time apply visa early...

    Ramlan tu dorang punya geng from Merbau Primary... aku pun tak kenal sangat... But Fakhri was there!

    ReplyDelete