About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 2 August 2010

Colorful Annual Dinner...

"No man is happy without a delusion of some kind..."

(Opening show by BNM staff...)

I didn't want to miss this year's Annual Dinner as this was my last in the organisation.

The annual dinner was not as great as others that we had attended so far, but not that bad. The Chinese 7-course dishes were only so so. I heard complaints from those who chose western food too. Most probably the taste buds are not as sensitive as they used to. I am not complaining. I was seated with the company of my staff and spouses from Kilang Wang and Currency Department. And they seem to enjoy the food as well as the show.

The MC was quite entertaining and managed to get the audience to participate in his charades. There were lucky draws and many good prizes to be won. Later we were entertained by Anuar Zain but we were too sleepy to wait till the end. 

(Warming up before dinner was served)
(The guest artist for the night)

No comments:

Post a Comment