About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 22 August 2010

Love is giving...

"Love is not finding someone to live with; it's finding someone whom you can't live without..."

(Close tonature at Tenoh, Perak)

Love is Giving

Love is giving, not taking,
Mending, not breaking,
Trusting, believing,
Never deceiving,
Patiently bearing
And faithfully sharing
Each joy, every sorrow,
Today and tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Luv the poem. Kat hutan mana ni?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tok Ngah,
    Love is constant, prevailing,
    Its strength never failing.
    A promise once spoken
    For all time unbroken...

    Gambar tu kat tepi one of the tasik di Tenoh Perak masa kita gi 4x4 expedition...

    ReplyDelete