About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Cast my line…

"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in our own sunshine..." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

(2006 - Auckland, New Zealand)

I have been emasculated.

My life is not all doom and gloom. But how I lived my whole life with pain is beyond me.

My back is hurting again. I need to remember this, when I’m stressed and get caught up in work and whatever else I am doing I forget about my ailing back. I need a rest. I think I’m going to propose a week that will require me to actually spend my time lazing by a river, watching small fishes nibbling at my bait.

Without the interference from anyone, I can do anything or nothing and have the best of time…

The river flows quiet and swift,
twists and turns as the water drift
Poised ready to cast my line,
Begins a cascade of wondering mind…

2 comments:

  1. Salam Ramadhan for Kak Nong n family..
    Take a leave sis and have a good rest doing nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam,
    Salam Ramadhan for you too...

    Baru 2 malam terawih, my back is strained bad. Hope i can last till the end.

    Then i'll go for a good well-earned rest...

    ReplyDelete