About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 1 August 2010

Life snapshots…

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow..."

My ex-datin friend and I shared a room during our 2-hour spa session. While we had our back scrubbed and massaged we talked about life in general. And she told me that lately she has been reading my blog over and over and told me that my style of writing changed over the years.

I told her that my writing is a meditation of sorts. Writing is my private passion, something I do for my own heart and soul. It's one of the ways in which I remind myself of the good, the bad and the ugly happenings around me each and every day. My story is a series of snapshots of life. Writing helps me to remember. It's one of the ways I get through my mundane days.

And I like to ponder on friends’ lives too. But how can I orchestrate the lives of others with my own mystified and confused?

(Moone Beach, Australia)
'
We often talk about love and life in sync
Love becomes a grievous affliction
Love cuts very deep sometimes
But it also heals very quickly…

4 comments:

  1. Do you always get your snap shots of life spot on? I know others have waited their lifetime to relive their imagined snapshots.
    You must be one lucky lady....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reality is we all have good and bad days.

    Living my life is to believe in my dreams, because they matter to me. And I have snapshots moments that I would love to relive over and over again.

    But there are days that I get distracted and forget about my dreams....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think u write beautifully about mundane things. i would like to grow older, wiser and gracefully as u have:)

    our lives are made by moments.... and u have treasured most of yours, i think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lina Lani,
    I feel as though I am keeping my head above water (just barely) and at the same time enjoying every minute.

    But i guess, if you have love, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have...

    ReplyDelete