About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 19 November 2013

A weekly affair...

"If you can see the positive sides of everything, you'll be able to live a much richer life than others..." - Celestine Chua

(Hubby is having his massage too...)

Lately I have been experiencing burning sensation in my feet.

I can’t remember when I started to feel the pain but it was sudden and rapidly worsening especially very early in the morning. But at times, the discomfort disappears without warning and I feel alright again.

I have not seen the doctor about this. I am doing my own diagnosis. And most probably at my age now, I may be having osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis or any other medical conditions that cause the tingling burning sensation.

For now, almost every week I will indulge in foot reflexology and hopefully the hard painful massage will not further damage the nerves in my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment