About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 13 November 2013

My 58th birthday...

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections..."



Today is my birthday and I am celebrating it at my parents house in Melaka. My two sisters, nephews and nieces came over and bought KFC and a birthday cake to share the moment with me.

Today I am a year older and hopefully a little wiser.

Today I am giving a little thought to years gone by.
Reminiscing the time we spent together
A moment, though long vanished, last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment