About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 8 November 2013

TTS with the gang...

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people..." - Eleanor Roosevelt

(The KKB Gang)

This is the first time we had a Teh Tarik Session since we came back from our Kembara Qurban. Almost all of the gang were present at Restaurant Ajimal at Desa Petaling.

Tonight we exchanged thumb-drives containing pictures and videos taken during our 14-day trip. We will distribute to everyone the compiled version once collated.

There is nothing like enjoying a late supper, while reminiscing about our recent adventures. And we couldn't contain the excitement when we started to plan and discuss tentative destinations for our future rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment