About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 9 November 2013

Meeting old friends...

"Beauty is about living your life and being happy with yourself inside out and not worrying about what people think of you..."

(With Khatijah, Kamal and Abu Othman)

This was a great weekend.

On Saturday we went to Ramlah's wedding reception for her second daughter in Kajang. We were a little late but managed to meet with some old friends from Vet Science Class of '74. The last time we met was a few years ago during our big reunion at Hotel Singgahsana. 

(Happy moments with Ramlah and Khatijah)

On Sunday, we went to a wedding reception in Gombak. Halimaton, the groom's mother was my dorm-mate during my first year in ITM. She quit after her second year and I have not met her since, till now. 

Meeting up with long lost friends is so nostalgic. In a good way they make me feel like seventeen again... 

No comments:

Post a Comment